UPCOMING!!!

- One Life, One Death Cut UP

- memento mori 090702 (Limited Edition)

- memento mori ~ rebirth [2009.10.11] at ZEPP TOKYO

- Sakurai Atsushi ~ Explosion Live [2004]

Friday, March 20, 2009

Climax Together 1992

This video was recorded in September 10 and 11, 1992 at Yokohama Arena. This is one of the best live performace of BT... a MUST WATCH! Acchan with his long hair looks sooo beautiful and sexy! I sooo love it!

Tracklisting

01.- Jupiter
02.- Brain, whisper, head, hate is noise
03.- Love Me
04.- Chikashitsu no melody
05.- My Funny Valentine
06.- Taboo
07.- Hyper Love
08.- Victims of Love
09.- Misty Blue
10.- Narcissus
11.- MAD
12.- Aku No Hana
13.- Taiyo Ni Korosareta
14.- Kiss Me Good-Bye
15.- Iconoclasm
16.- Speed


There's a total of 16 pieces. You'll need to join the pieces together with hj split to view the file. Get hj split from http://www.freebyte.com/hjsplit/#win32.

15 comments:

Basti said...

Hi, I download all links and join it by hjspilt but... it't not all concert. It's end during M.A.D :(

Lokiseto said...

That's weird! I'll check the links! Thanks for your comment. I'll fix it ^_^! Come again to check!

Lokiseto said...

Try saving all 16 parts alone in a new folder and try to join them again! If it doesn't work try downloading again!

ff120 said...

thanks lokiseto!

finally got got to lurking around your blog! :) -headdesks-

although we all know acchan can pull off pretty much ANY hair style and still take your breath away, i am a sucker for his long gorgeous hair. *melts*

-Akaromi

ff120 said...

oops! looks like part 7 is broken...

mind reuploading that one? thanks girl!

Lokiseto said...

Hello! I checked part 7. It works...try downloading again ^_^!

glaciajo said...

This is worthy of a faint..thank you so very much. You ...you just totally rock...I have no other words.

Brenda Katana said...

can't seem to download part 10, 13, 15... :C

Anonymous said...

10, 13, 15 and 16 don't work.

Marina K. said...

Missing parts: 30, 31, 39 and 41

I din't find the dvd in my country to buy
=(

Asherty said...

Just...thank you so much!!! I was looking for this show, it's so amazing and touching..
Acchan is gorgeaous in this live...everything is a must watch. Thanks for your hard work, and I will defenitely buy this DVD!

Cassandra said...

Downloaded! Thank you SO much!! <3

Anonymous said...

I gathered the parts but the video does not play. You can check for me?

Unknown said...

Hello, I can not download the file , you tell me that you authorize me .
You can help me with that ?

Cata said...

I want to have this sooo bad, Please authorize me to download it!