UPCOMING!!!

- One Life, One Death Cut UP

- memento mori 090702 (Limited Edition)

- memento mori ~ rebirth [2009.10.11] at ZEPP TOKYO

- Sakurai Atsushi ~ Explosion Live [2004]

Tuesday, March 17, 2009

At The Night Side Live [2004-04-21]

This DVD was filmed throughout the "Mona Lisa Overdrive Tour" and "Here We Go Again! Tour", including live footage and behind the scenes footage. .


Tracklist
Lion 
Tight Rope
Kagirinaku Nezumi
Kyokutou Yori Ai Wo Komete
Death Wish
To Search



There's a total of 14 pieces. You'll need to join the pieces together with hj split to view the file. Get hj split from http://www.freebyte.com/hjsplit/#win32.

9 comments:

Silvia said...

Hell-o again
As i said, i'm ADDICTED!
Thank you so much for taking the time to split and upload all this gorgeous vids... i particularly love this one rockumentary, it shows the raw rockin' side of BT (and some good pieces of Acchan's smexxiness, too ^_^).

Lokiseto said...

Hello! Thanks for your comment!
I soooo love this video >///<...those backstage scenes... sooo nice ^_^!

huang said...

thanks for sharing this files.
they are so cute~

Lokiseto said...

Yes!!! They are adorable ^///^

Kawaii66 said...

I miss the record 006 I can not download it I am French, I leave my e-mail if someone can give me the file thank you in advance
Elisa

exemple152@hotmail.fr

Lokiseto said...

Hello Kawaii66! I sent you an e-mail with some links! ^^

Anonymous said...

Hello! Thank you very much for this video! But i have a problem with downloading of the record 006. Please, help me too.
Elly.

ilinestra@yahoo.com

Mawb said...

Hello - there seem to be problems with parts 3, 8 and 11 - mediafire throws up errors for those - I figured I should let you know!

Brenda Katana said...

files 3, 8 and 11 don't work... :C